Thank you for your support! Your donation helps us to serve the youth in our communities in a variety of ways. Please consider signing up to donate monthly! Your consistent contributions will allow us to more effectively make a positive impact in our community:
- Through the chaplain program at the District 1 Juvenile Detention Center. We lead:
- Faith-based groups.
- Recovery groups.
- Girls/Boys groups.
- One on one meetings.
- Funding Kootenai County Probation Department Programs which are specially designed to promote and teach good decision making and character development. These groups include:
- Equine Therapy
- Angler’s Art
- Girls Circle
- First Tee Golf Program
- Idaho Youth Challenge
- Paying the application and program fees that many of our youth on probation cannot afford so they can be apart of these life-changing programs.
- Funding mentoring programs, including the Kootenai County Probation mentoring program.
- Funding the development of new resources and programs to help meet the needs of the youth and their families in the Juvenile Justice System and beyond.
- Direct financial support of youth and families in need, including food, clothing, housing needs, school supplies, etc.
You can also donate directly to our Youth Sponsorship Program!
Click here to find out more.
We carefully vet and evaluate each and every need in our community that comes to our attention before we commit to it financially. Your support is changing lives and we thank you!
All monetary donations can be made out to “Juvenile Justice Outreach” and sent to:
Juvenile Justice Outreach
P.O. Box 2716
Post Falls, ID 83877
Additionally, electronic donations can be made online through our affiliate Transaction Express – 100% of your donations will go directly to Juvenile Justice Outreach.
Thank you for supporting North Idaho youth and their families through Juvenile Justice Outreach!